This PR contains the following updates:
| Package | Type | Update | Change |
| rocksdb | dependencies | minor |
⚠ Dependency Lookup Warnings ⚠
Warnings were logged while processing this repo. Please check the Dependency Dashboard for more information.
GitHub Vulnerability Alerts
Affected versions of this crate called the RocksDB C API
rocksdb_open_column_families_with_ttl() with a pointer to a single integer
TTL value, but one TTL value for each column family is expected.
This is only relevant when using
rocksdb::DBWithThreadMode::open_cf_descriptors_with_ttl() with multiple
This bug has been fixed in v0.19.0.
- Add support for building with
io_uring on Linux (parazyd)
- Change iterators to return Result (mina86)
- Support RocksDB transaction (yiyuanliu)
- Avoid pulling in dependencies via static feature flag (niklasf)
rocksdb to 7.4.4 (niklasf)
tikv-jemalloc-sys to 0.5 (niklasf)
set_use_fsync comment (nazar-pc)
- Introduce ReadOptions::set_iterate_range and PrefixRange (mina86)
rocksdb to 7.4.3 (aleksuss)
- Don’t hold onto ReadOptions.inner when iterating (mina86)
zstd-sys from 1.6 to 2.0 (slightknack)
- Enable a building on the iOS platform (dignifiedquire)
- Add DBRawIteratorWithThreadMode::item method (mina86)
- Use NonNull in DBRawIteratorWithThreadMode (mina86)
- Tiny refactoring including fix for UB (niklasf)
- Add batched version MultiGet API (yhchiang-sol)
- Upgrade to rocksdb v7.3.1 (yhchiang-sol)
- Consistently use
ffi_util::to_cpath to convert
- Convert properties to
- Allow passing
&CStr arguments (mina86)
- Fix memory leak when reading properties and avoid memory allocation (mina86)
- Fix Windows UTF-8 build flag (rajivshah3)
- Use more target features to build librocksdb-sys (niklasf)
bz_internal_error symbol multiply defined (nanpuyue)
- Bump rocksdb to 7.1.2 (dignifiedquire)
- Add BlobDB options (dignifiedquire)
- Add snapshot
PinnableSlice based API (zheland)
📅 Schedule: Branch creation - "" (UTC), Automerge - At any time (no schedule defined).
🚦 Automerge: Disabled by config. Please merge this manually once you are satisfied.
♻ Rebasing: Whenever PR becomes conflicted, or you tick the rebase/retry checkbox.
🔕 Ignore: Close this PR and you won't be reminded about this update again.
- [ ] If you want to rebase/retry this PR, check this box
This PR has been generated by Mend Renovate. View repository job log here.