UniPDF - PDF for Go
UniDoc UniPDF is a PDF library for Go (golang) with capabilities for creating and reading, processing PDF files. The library is written and supported by FoxyUtils.com, where the library is used to power many of its services.
- Create PDF reports. Example output: unidoc-report.pdf.
- Table PDF reports. Example output: unipdf-tables.pdf.
- Invoice creation
- Paragraph in creator handling multiple styles within the same paragraph
- Merge PDF pages
- Split PDF pages and change page order
- Rotate pages
- Extract text from PDF files
- Text extraction support with size, position and formatting info
- PDF to CSV illustrates extracting tabular data from PDF.
- Extract images with coordinates
- Images to PDF
- Add images to pages
- Compress and optimize PDF
- Watermark PDF files
- Advanced page manipulation (blocks/templates)
- Load PDF templates and modify
- Form creation
- Fill and flatten forms
- Fill out forms and FDF merging
- Unlock PDF files / remove password
- Protect PDF files with a password
- Digital signing validation and signing
- CCITTFaxDecode decoding and encoding support
- JBIG2 decoding support
Multiple examples are provided in our example repository https://github.com/unidoc/unipdf-examples.
Contact us if you need any specific examples.
go get github.com/unidoc/unipdf/v3
How can I convince myself and my boss to buy unipdf rather using a free alternative?
The choice is yours. There are multiple respectable efforts out there that can do many good things.
In UniDoc, we work hard to provide production quality builds taking every detail into consideration and providing excellent support to our customers. See our testimonials for example.
Security. We take security very seriously and we restrict access to github.com/unidoc/unipdf repository with protected branches and only the founders have access and every commit is reviewed prior to being accepted.
The profits are invested back into making unipdf better. We want to make the best possible product and in order to do that we need the best people to contribute. A large fraction of the profits made goes back into developing unipdf. That way we have been able to get many excellent people to work and contribute to unipdf that would not be able to contribute their work for free.
All contributors must sign a contributor license agreement before their code will be reviewed and merged.
Support and consulting
Please email us at [email protected] for any queries.
If you have any specific tasks that need to be done, we offer consulting in certain cases. Please contact us with a brief summary of what you need and we will get back to you with a quote, if appropriate.
This software package (unipdf) is a commercial product and requires a license code to operate.
The use of this software package is governed by the end-user license agreement (EULA) available at: https://unidoc.io/eula/
To obtain a Trial license code to evaluate the software, please visit https://unidoc.io/