This pull request is for the next release as v0.3.0 created by tagpr. Merging it will tag v0.3.0 to the merge commit and create a GitHub release.
You can modify this branch "tagpr-from-v0.2.2" directly before merging if you want to change the next version number or other files for the release.
How to change the next version as you like
There are two ways to do it.
- Version file
- Edit and commit the version file specified in the .tagpr configuration file to describe the next version
- If you want to use another version file, edit the configuration file.
- Labels convention
- Add labels to this pull request like "tagpr:minor" or "tagpr:major"
- If no conventional labels are added, the patch version is incremented as is.
- Add tagpr workflow by @tenntenn in https://github.com/tenntenn/testtime/pull/9
- Remo function name from map keys by @tenntenn in https://github.com/tenntenn/testtime/pull/8
Full Changelog: https://github.com/tenntenn/testtime/compare/v0.2.2...v0.3.0