Welcome to Sturdy!
Real-time code collaboration.
Sturdy is an open-source version control platform that allows you to interact with your code at a higher abstraction level.
- Interact with version control at a higher abstraction level (e.g. no need for pushing, pulling, stashing etc.)
- Discover work-in-progress code within your team in real-time
- Try your teammate's code locally with a single click
- Suggest code changes / ideas to a colleague by simply typing in your IDE
- Cloud or self-hosted!
- Enhance your existing GitHub setup, or break free and use standalone Sturdy
- Sturdy Cloud - Lets you use all Sturdy features, fully managed by the team behind Sturdy. Ship code to your projects, review, and ship code. Using 100% Sturdy, or Sturdy on top of GitHub. Get started for free.
- Sturdy Enterprise - Run Sturdy in your own environment.
- Sturdy OSS - The fully Open Source version of Sturdy! Provides all the core functionality for free, and completely Open Source.
Want to run Sturdy on your machine?
docker run --interactive \ --pull always \ --publish 30080:80 \ --volume "$HOME/.sturdydata:/var/data" \ getsturdy/server
See the Sturdy Docs to learn more about Sturdy and why it's cool!
See README_DEVELOPMENT.md for instructions of how to build and develop Sturdy.
Come and help make Sturdy even better! We're growing and are hiring for multiple positions.
This repository contains both OSS-licensed and non-OSS-licensed files.
All files under any directory named
enterprise fall under LICENSE.enterprise.
The remaining files are licensed under Apache License, Version 2.0.