I'm just trying to make a cli operated voice call chat application using go with help of webRTC and PortAudio.
It might stay a Work In Progress for a long time.
go get the project or clone it and use
go mod download to install dependencies. You also must install portaudio.
after that, find out about available commands with:
- Integrate with PortAudio for audio recording and audio playback
- Use OPUS for audio encoding/decoding
- Add webRTC signaling client
- Transmit audio with webRTC
- Integrate with ion-sfu
- Look back and see WTF have I done !?
Any help and contribution would be greatly appreciated.