Lightweight Discord terminal client
- Lightweight: Discordo is designed to have a low memory footprint and low CPU usage, overall a low usage of system resources.
- Secure: Discordo securely encrypts and stores the authentication token on first login to an OS-specific keyring.
git clone https://github.com/rigormorrtiss/discordo cd discordo && go build # Optional mv ./discordo /usr/local/bin
- Run the built executable in a new Terminal.
- Choose the preferred login method.
- Log in using the chosen login method and click on "Login" button to continue.
Automated user accounts or "self-bots" are against Discord's Terms of Service. I am not responsible for any loss caused by using "self-bots" or Discordo.