Pyroscope is an open source continuous profiling platform. It will help you:
- Find performance issues in your code
- Resolve issues with high CPU utilization
- Understand the call tree of your application
- Track changes over time
- Can store years of profiling data from multiple applications
- You can look at years of data at a time or zoom in on specific events
- Low CPU overhead
- Efficient compression, low disk space requirements
- Snappy UI
To install pyroscope on a mac:
brew install pyroscope-io/brew/pyroscope
To install the docker image:
docker pull pyroscope/pyroscope:latest
After pyroscope is installed, you just need to:
- Start the pyroscope server (
docker run -it pyroscope/pyroscope:latest server)
- Run your application with the right agent (see image below). For more information on this, see our Getting Started guide.
For information on how to install it on Linux or use it in production environment check out our documentation:
You can download the latest version of pyroscope for macOS, linux and Docker from our Downloads page.
- Node (coming soon)
- linux eBPF (coming soon)
Let us know what other integrations you want to see in our slack.
To start contributing, check out our Contributing Guide