Continuous Delivery for Declarative Kubernetes, Serverless and Infrastructure Applications
Explore PipeCD docs »
PipeCD provides a unified continuous delivery solution for multiple application kinds on multi-cloud that empowers engineers to deploy faster with more confidence, a GitOps tool that enables doing deployment operations by pull request on Git.
- Deployment pipeline UI shows clarify what is happening
- Separate logs viewer for each individual deployment
- Realtime visualization of application state
- Deployment notifications to slack, webhook endpoints
- Insights show metrics like lead time, deployment frequency, MTTR and change failure rate to measure delivery performance
- Automated deployment analysis to measure deployment impact based on metrics, logs, emitted requests
- Automatically roll back to the previous state as soon as analysis or a pipeline stage fails
- Automatically detect configuration drift to notify and render the changes
- Automatically trigger a new deployment when a defined event has occurred (e.g. container image pushed, helm chart published, etc)
Safety and Security
- Support single sign-on and role-based access control
- Credentials are not exposed outside the cluster and not saved in the control-plane
- Piped makes only outbound requests and can run inside a restricted network
- Built-in secrets management
Multi-provider & Multi-Tenancy
- Support multiple application kinds on multi-cloud including Kubernetes, Terraform, Cloud Run, AWS Lambda
- Support multiple analysis providers including Prometheus, Datadog, Stackdriver, and more
- Easy to operate multi-cluster, multi-tenancy by separating control-plane and piped
Apache License 2.0, see LICENSE.
We'd love you to join us! Please see the Contributor Guide.