Dumpling is a tool and a Go library for creating SQL dump from a MySQL-compatible database. It is intended to replace
mydumper when targeting TiDB.
Dumpling is currently in early development stage, and most features are incomplete. Contributions are welcomed!
- SQL dump is split into multiple files (like
mydumper) for easy management.
- Export multiple tables in parallel to speed up execution.
- Multiple output formats: SQL, CSV, ...
- Write to cloud storage (S3, GCS) natively
- Advanced table filtering
Any questions? Let's discuss in #sig-migrate in Slack!
- Install Go 1.13 or above
make buildto compile. The output is in
make testto run the unit tests.
make integration_testto run integration tests. For integration test:
- The following executables must be copied or generated or linked into these locations:
- The following programs must be installed:
mysql(the CLI client)
- There must be a local mysql server listening on
127.0.0.1:3306, and an active user with no password that can be connected through this TCP address.
Dumpling is under the Apache 2.0 license. See the LICENSE file for details.