What is Kintohub?
KintoHub is an open source build and deployment platform designed with a developer-friendly interface for Kubernetes.
- Build your code from git repository and deploy it on Kubernetes
- Provide CLI/Dashboard for accessing your applications deployed
- Generate TLS certificates automatically for supporting HTTPS for your applications
- Fullstack - you can deploy websites/APIs/jobs and even databases
- You write the code, and we handle the rest
- Cloud agnostic and can run on any Kubernetes cluster
See our installation guide.
- kinto-core - The API server for managing resources on kubernetes.
- kinto-builder - Facilitate the build/deploy workflow for
- kinto-dashboard - The dashboard connecting to
- kinto-cli - CLI tooling connecting to
- kinto-helm - The Helm Chart repository for installation.
- kinto-docs - The main documentations hold at www.kintohub.com.
- kinto-examples - KintoHub example applications.