Crossplane provider for [Zscaler ZPA] The provider built from this repository can be installed into a Crossplane control plane or run seperately. It provides the following features:
- Extension of the K8s API with CRDs to represent zscaler zpa objects as K8s resources
- Controllers to provision these resources into a zscaler zpa instance
- Implementations of Crossplane's portable resource abstractions, enabling zscaler zpa resources to fulfill a user's general need for cloud services
Getting Started and Documentation
For getting start with Crossplane setup installation and deployment, see the official documentation.
To use provider-zpa
- Create a new Zscaler ZPA API token, and store it in a K8s secret
kubectl create secret generic provider-zpa-creds --from-literal=token=$API_TOKEN -n crossplane-system
- Create a new ProviderConfig resource with a references to this secret
You are now ready to create resources as described in examples.
provider-zpa is a community driven project and we welcome contributions. See the Crossplane Contributing guidelines to get started.
Adding New Resource
New resources can be added by defining the required types in
apis and the controllers
To generate the CRD YAML files run
Report a Bug
For filing bugs, suggesting improvements, or requesting new features, please open an issue.
Please use the following to reach members of the community:
- Slack: Join our slack channel
- Forums: crossplane-dev
- Twitter: @crossplane_io
- Email: [email protected]
Governance and Owners
Code of Conduct
provider-zpa adheres to the same Code of Conduct as the core Crossplane project.
provider-zpa is under the Apache 2.0 license.
To run the project
To run all tests:
To build the project
To list all available options