GoTuna - Web framework for Go
Please visit https://gotuna.org for the latest documentation, examples, and more.
- Router (gorilla)
- Middleware support
- User session management (gorilla)
- Session flash messages
- Native view rendering (html/template) with helpers
- Static file server included with the configurable prefix
- Standard logger interface
- Request logging and panic recovery
- Full support for embedded templates and static files
- User authentication (via user provider interface)
- Sample InMemory user provider included
- Multi-language support
- Database agnostic
- Make sure you have Go >= 1.16 installed
go test -race -v ./...
go run examples/fullapp/cmd/main.go
External modules are mostly used when the feature is too complex to build or maintain - Router, Secure cookies
- Validation (input/forms)
This project is licensed under the MIT License.