go-socket.io is library an implementation of Socket.IO in Golang, which is a realtime application framework.
Current this library supports 1.4 version of the Socket.IO client. It supports room, namespaces and broadcast at now.
Help wanted This project is looking for contributors to help fix bugs and implement new features. Please check Issue 192. All help is much appreciated.
Install the package with:
go get github.com/googollee/go-socket.io
Import it with:
socketio as the package name inside the code.
Please check more examples into folder in project for details. Examples
It is some popular questions about this repository:
- Is this library supported socket.io version 2?
- No, but if you wanna you can help to do it. Join us in community chat Telegram
- How to use go-socket.io with CORS?
- Please see examples in directory
- What is minimal version Golang support for this library?
- We required Go 1.9 or upper!
- How to user?
- Go-socket.io compatibility with Socket.IO 0.9.x, please use branch 0.9.x * or tag [email protected]
Telegram chat: @go_socketio
This project contains a sub-package called
engineio. This used to be a separate package under https://github.com/googollee/go-engine.io.
It contains the
engine.io analog implementation of the original node-package. https://github.com/socketio/engine.io It can be used without the socket.io-implementation. Please check the README.md in
The 3-clause BSD License - see LICENSE for more details