Tf is a command line tool to easily generate your Terraform configuration with an interactive prompt.
Boredom in Covid-19
go get github.com/g14a/tf
- Or clone the master branch and run
go installin the root directory.
- Provider and resource support.
- Boilerplate code without having to go to the official docs.
- In place documentation of fields.
- Custom Terraform validators for
- Currently supports AWS EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, Lambda, VPC
- Less development overhead(I guess
Fetching Boilerplate code for a resource
- Search through the resources for a given provider
tf resource -p <provider> -b
- Directly provide the resource as well
tf resource -p <provider> -r <resource-in-the-provider> -b
This is a highly work in progress project, but I do my best to keep it stable so that things don't break. Please report issues if you find this tool useful and I will try to make time to resolve them.
Please check CONTRIBUTION.md
- Google and Azure
- Repeatable configuration