exo: a process manager & log viewer for dev
exo- prefix – external; from outside.
- Procfile compatible process manager.
- Terminal commands and browser-based-GUI for all functionality.
- Multiplexed, colorizing log tailing. Toggle visibility of individual logs.
- Dynamic process supervision: create, start, stop, restart, delete.
- Docker integration with docker-compose.yml compatibility.
curl -sL https://exo.deref.io/install | sh
If you prefer manual installation, see ./doc/install.md for details, including uninstall instructions.
Navigate to your code directory and then launch the exo gui:
To use exo as a drop-in replacement for Foreman and similar Procfile runners, do this instead:
exo run ./path/to/Procfile
For more, checkout the exo guide or consult the builtin help by running
exo collects limited and anonymous telemetry data by default. This behavior can be disabled by adding the following setting to your exo config (located at
~/.exo/config.toml by default):
[telemetry] disable: true