mangadesk - Terminal client for MangaDex
Download manga directly from your terminal to read!
This client retrieves information straight from MangaDex v5's API.
As the API is still a WIP, some changes (probably breaking) might be expected.
- Download chapters straight to your computer.
- Login to keep track of your followed manga.
- Keep track of already downloaded manga.
- Download multiple chapters together.
- Responsive UI (kind of)
- Written in Golang :)
Works for Windows/Linux/macOS.
Simply choose the chapters you want to read to download.
By default, all downloads are stored in a folder titled
downloads, relative to where you run the application.
However, you can change this by changing the
downloadDir field in the
usr/usr_config.json file (this file only appears after running the application at least once!)
- Ctrl + L : Login/Logout
- Ctrl + K : Keybindings/Help
- Ctrl + S : Search
- Ctrl + E : Select multiple chapters
- Esc : Going back
Check out the releases page for relevant files.
For bleeding edge
git clone https://github.com/darylhjd/mangadesk.git cd mangadesk go get -d ./... go build
Check out the Issues page for current issues/feature requests.
Always welcome and appreciated :)
Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the contributing guidelines.
- Creating TUIs with tview/tcell.
- Working with the filesystem in Golang.
- Go Project structure.