Rest API Service in GOLANG
A rest-api that works with golang as an in-memory key value store
Run command below in terminal in project directory.
go run main.go
docker build -t go-api . docker run -p 8888:8888 go-api
Now, you can send requests to the application via postman according to the following endpoints
- Get returns the value corresponding to 'key' in DB.
- GET 'localhost:8888/get/1'
- stores the key value in the JSON that comes with the POST request in the inMemDB key value format.
- POST 'localhost:8888/add?key=sercanaydin'
- Flush deletes all data in DB.
- PUT 'localhost:8888/flush'