Couper is a lightweight API gateway designed to support developers in building and operating API-driven Web projects.
- The quickest way to start is to use our Docker image.
- The documentation gives an introduction to Couper.
- Check out the example repository to learn about Couper's features in detail.
- Dive into the Configuration Reference
- Use-cases can be found on couper.io.
- is a proxy component connecting clients with (micro) services
- adds access control and observability to the project
- needs no special development skills
- is easy to configure & integrate
- runs on Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, Docker and Kubernetes.
Key features are:
- Easy Configuration & Deployment
- HTTP Request Routing / Forwarding
- Custom Requests and Responses
- Request / Response Manipulation
- Centralized Access-Control Layer:
- JWT Validation & Signing
- Single Sign On with SAML2
- OAuth2 Client Credentials
- Configurable Service Connectivity
- Upstream Validation & CORS
- SPA & Web Serving
- Error Handling
./couper run -f public/couper.hcl
Thanks for your interest in contributing.
If you have any questions or feedback you are welcome to start a discussion.
If you have an issue please open an issue.