Antch, inspired by Scrapy. If you're familiar with scrapy, you can quickly get started.
Antch is a fast, powerful and extensible web crawling & scraping framework for Go, used to crawl websites and extract structured data from their pages.
Follow the Getting Started instructions to start your first spider.
- Polite, highly concurrent web crawler.
- Powerful and customizable HTTP middleware.
- Item data pipeline for the web spider.
- Built-in proxy support (HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS5).
- Built-in XPath query support for HTML/XML documents.
- Easy to use and integrate with your project.
BingWallpaper - Bing daily wallpaper.