Fastest light-weight Discord server joiner written in GO
For Educational purposes only. Use at your own risk. Automation of discord accounts also known as selfbots is a violation of discord terms of service and community guidelines and might result in your account(s) being terminated. This program is for demonstration purposes only that server joining can be automated as of October 2021. Please do not use this for Raiding/Spamming/Harassing or any other malicious purposes.
Star the Repo
Please star the repo, it really helps me out and allows me to contribute more.
- Can join upto 3000 accounts per minute
- Uses latest discord HTTP API resulting in non-phonelocked accounts!
- Clean, simple and Light-weight
- Does not require proxies although recommended
- Free and Open source! No more Viruses scavenging the internet for server joiners!
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux!
How to Use?
Load tokens in the file tokens.txt in the same directory as the executable. Simply run the executable and enter your discord server invite code. For multi mode, load your invite CODES in invites.txt If your invite link is "https://discord.gg/followtos" then the invite code is "followtos" without quotes. This is essential, as of now, the program will only work with invite codes. Simply follow instructions on screen and add all delays in seconds and watch your tokens join the server(s)!
Building from Source
For the average Joe, you can simply download a compiled version from the releases (https://github.com/V4NSH4J/DiscordInviterGO/releases). But here's how to build from source!
- Install golang from https://golang.org
- Open up a terminal/ command prompt
- Navigate to the directory of the source code containing main.go using
- Simply type "go build" and a binary should pop up!
Other interesting stuff by me
Discord Invite Joiner - Joins given tokens to a server
Discord Token Checker - Checks given tokens and records their information
Discord Mass DM - DMs all users of a server or DM's a discord user from multiple accounts
Dankgrinder - An Advanced automation tool for Dankmemer