Compression and Archive Extensions
Package cae implements PHP-like Compression and Archive Extensions.
But this package has some modifications depends on Go-style.
Reference: PHP:Compression and Archive Extensions.
Code Convention: based on Go Code Convention.
- Add file or directory from everywhere to archive, no one-to-one limitation.
- Extract part of entries, not all at once.
- Stream data directly into
io.Writerwithout any file system storage.
Test cases and Coverage
All subpackages use GoConvey to write test cases, and coverage is more than 80 percent.
- Gogs: self hosted Git service in the Go Programming Language.
- GoBlog: personal blogging application.
- GoBuild: online Go cross-platform compilation and download service.
This project is under Apache v2 License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.