A simple server to convert ATK-IMU901 serial data into WebSocket stream.
WIP, proof of concept at very early stage.
- Serial communication logic
- Decode for reported measurement data
- Data encoding for configuring IMU device
- Decode for configuration confirmation data
- WebSocket Server
- WebSocket data payload format design
- Combine WebSocket streaming with event data from IMU
- Generic application logic
- Able to select serial port by commandline argument
- Able to select serial port by environment variable
- Able to select serial port by config file
Purchase link (Taobao): https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=623564385801&skuId=4581762262708
Currently, WIP, no License were specified. Treat as "Propriety". Will change to other open source license later.
Datasheet file is in directory
datasheet. This file is NOT covered in this repository's license. This file is only provided as a reference.
By the way, what is this for?
This server is used to build one of my another project, which is building a personal AR HUD system. The sensor data provided by my AR glasses internal IMU were not usable at all, so I have to use a external IMU to track the motion of glasses.