patreon-dl: Patreon Image Downloader
patreon-dl lets you download images of creators you support.
Download a release from https://github.com/PrivateGER/patreon-dl/releases.
- Linux (64bit): patreon-dl_x.x.x_Linux_amd64
- Linux (32bit): patreon-dl_x.x.x_Linux_i386
- Windows (64bit): patreon-dl_x.x.x_Windows_x86_64.exe
- Windows (32bit): patreon-dl_x.x.x_Windows_i386.exe
- Mac (x64): patreon-dl_x.x.x_Darwin_x86_64
- Mac (ARM): patreon-dl_x.x.x_Darwin_ARM64
You can also compile patreon-dl yourself using
go build or build for all operating systems using
patreon-dl and follow the instructions.
Open https://patreon.com/creatornamehere/posts in your browser. Now start
patreon-dl and open the browser console. Paste the line of code shown by
patreon-dl into the console and execute it by pressing ENTER.
After a few seconds of loading, depending on how many posts the creator has,
patreon-dl will start downloading all images into the
patreon-dl is not distinguishable from normal use for Patreon. There is no risk of getting banned or punished for the use of this tool.
All releases of
patreon-dl are signed with a PGP key with the fingerprint
CAE625C962F94C67 and can be verified with
gpg --verify <name>.asc.