- I am NOT responisble for any legal issues or other you encounter with using this program... This program MAY list copyrighted material that could be illegal to download in your country...
- This program is in a pre-release stage so expect bugs and other issues...
Movie fetch is a project of mine written in go to search for and then fetch movies from torrent sites. When you search for movies it will find the year of the movie and search for the prefereed quality (specified in the config file) and result in very accurate searches. This program will then download the torrent and when its playable will play with your specified player (config file again).
Stability / Testing
This program has tested with:
- VLC on WINDOWS
- QUICKTIME on MACOS
There is no garentee that other combinations will work but im hoping to test more soon. For now I would recommend using these programs to play the movies.
- Go (To build from source)
- One of the following media players 'vlc', 'mpv', or 'quicktime' (MacOS version of Quicktime is the only one supported)
- Download a prebuilt binary or build from source.
- Create a config.toml with your settings (see config.toml.example included in download) you can get an api key from tmdb or just use mine as its not rate limited.
- Run the binary!
- [ ] Tv Show support
- [ ] Edit Searches
- [ ] Add more torrent sites
- [ ] Add more media players
- [ ] Add a gui (Long term)
My Trello Board (Updated more frequently + more stuff)
Big thanks to: