This project was made possible by my donators
This sniper is in it's beta stage, meaning bugs should be expected.
- download the latest release for your operating system in the releases tab
- move that file to it's own folder (recommended, issues may arise if not done)
- run that file once, 2 files will appear in that folder,
config.tomlcan be ignored for now.
- on windows, you can double click the executable file to run.
- on macos, you must open a terminal in the folder you moved the binary to and run
./binary_name_herein the terminal
- on linux, you must open a terminal and use
cdto navigate to the folder where the binary is located, you may have to run
chmod +x ./binary_name_here, and then run
- open accounts.txt and add your accounts according to the formatting specified below
- run the sniper again with the same commands used before
- for windows, you can double click the executable
- for macos, you will have to open the terminal in the correct directory (as shown above) and run
- for linux, you will have to open a terminal and use
cdto navigate to the correct directory, then run
- the sniper will now prompt you for a username and offset. enter those and then the sniper will authenticate (this is run 8 hours before snipe) and then count down.
A video guide will be made once this sniper is stabler
Compiling from source (not recommended)
git clone https://github.com/Kqzz/MCsniperGO cd MCsniperGO go run .
Accounts file format
You have to put accounts in accounts.txt before sniping, so follow the format shown below to add your accounts
in the code block shown below, replace any words fully capitalized with actual values, just leave the other words as is.
# You can comment out lines by including a # at the start ## MOJANG ACCOUNT EMAIL:PASS ### OR (if you have security questions) EMAIL:PASS:ANSWER:ANSWER:ANSWER ## Microsoft account ## IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE THIS, INSTEAD MANUALLY GRAB THE BEARER TOKEN AND USE THE BEARER METHOD. EMAIL:PASS:ms ### OR FOR PRENAME EMAIL:PASS:prename ## Manual bearer BEARERHERE:bearer # You can add :prename for a prename snipe w/ manual bearer