Fairwinds' Polaris keeps your clusters sailing smoothly. It runs a variety of checks to ensure that Kubernetes pods and controllers are configured using best practices, helping you avoid problems in the future.
Polaris can be run in three different modes:
- As a dashboard, so you can audit what's running inside your cluster.
- As an admission controller, so you can automatically reject workloads that don't adhere to your organization's policies.
- As a command-line tool, so you can test local YAML files, e.g. as part of a CI/CD process.
Check out the documentation at docs.fairwinds.com
Integration with Fairwinds Insights
Fairwinds Insights is a platform for auditing Kubernetes clusters and enforcing policy. If you'd like to:
- manage Polaris across a fleet of clusters
- track findings over time
- send results to services like Slack and Datadog
- add additional checks from tools like Trivy, Goldilocks, and OPA
you can sign up for a free account here.
A history of changes to this project can be viewed in the Changelog